2017-2018 Registration Information
Applications for the 2017-2018 school year are now available. Please download the 2017-2018 application form below (PDF) including the full text of the policies and procedures. Acceptance dates for applications are included on the application. Print, fill out and return it to WCNS (in person or by mail). All applications must be submitted with the non-refundable $100.00 application fee (per child) in order to be processed.
To schedule a tour or if you have any questions regarding registration please contact Michelle Geraty at (847) 446-4432 or WCNSoffice@gmail.com
Policies and Procedures
- Applications will be processed in the order in which they are received and class placement will be assigned according to our enrollment priorities.
- Applications will not be accepted before designated registration dates.
- Telephone conversations do not constitute registration .
- All applications must be completed in full and include a $100 non-refundable application fee. Please make checks payable to Winnetka Community Nursery School.
- Parents of children that are multiples should in all cases fill out a separate application for each child and remit a separate $100 non-refundable application fee.
- If it is necessary to make changes to an application, it must be done in writing.
- Please contact our Interim Director, Michelle Geraty at 847-446-4432 or email@example.com with any questions regarding applications.
- Please submit applications in person or by mail to Winnetka Community Nursery School, 800 Pine Street, Winnetka, IL 60093
- We reserve the right to cancel or change class offerings or programs at any time.
- All tuition payments are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Total yearly tuition is due in two installments, on February 17, 2017 and April 21, 2017. Invoices will be sent to the primary email provided in the application.
- Tuition is due in full for any applicant who registers after April 21, 2017.
- A $35 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
- A $100 late fee will be charged for any payments remitted past the due date.
- Failure to pay either installment may result in forfeiture of class enrollment.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change class offerings at any time. In the event of a change in class offerings, we will consider tuition transfers for the same student from one class offering to another on a case-by-case basis.
- For families with a demonstrated financial need, special financing arrangements may be available. Please contact our Director of Finance, Jennifer Page at 617-894-4430 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Tuition refunds will be processed for families who relocate outside of the New Trier school district. Refunds will be processed within 2 weeks of the withdrawal date and when an out of area forwarding address has been confirmed. If relocation and withdrawal occur prior to the first day of school, a full tuition refund will be given. If relocation and withdrawal occur after the first day of school, the tuition refund will be prorated based on the last day of school attended.
- Notice of withdrawal from any WCNS program must be confirmed in writing to our Interim Director, Michelle Geraty c/o Winnetka Community Nursery School, 800 Pine Street, Winnetka, IL, 60093 or at email@example.com