2018-2019 Registration Information
To schedule a tour or if you have any questions regarding registration please contact Michelle Geraty at (847) 446-4432 or WCNSoffice@gmail.com
Policies and Procedures
REGISTRATION & NOTIFICATION OF PLACEMENT
November 27, 2017: Current & Returning WCNS family applications due by 9:00 A.M.
November 28, 2017: Notification of placement
December 4, 2017: New family applications due by 9:00 A.M.
December 5, 2017: Notification of placement
Applications received after December 5th will be placed on a first come, first served basis.
- All applications must be completed in full and include a $100 non-refundable application fee. You can pay online via Paypal or make checks payable to: Winnetka Community Nursery School.
- Parents with multiple children should in all cases fill out a separate application for each child and remit a separate $100 non-refundable application fee.
- If the School receives more applications than there are available spaces for a particular class, after factoring in enrollment priorities, all remaining applications for that class will be included in a lottery selection.
- If it is necessary to make changes to an application, it must be done in writing.
- Please contact our Director, Michelle Geraty at 847-446-4432 or WCNSoffice@gmail.com with any questions regarding applications.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change class offerings or programs at any time.
We hope to accommodate all families who wish to enroll their children in our classes. If a class has more applications than spaces, placement is prioritized as follows
- Children whose parents are WCNS Board or staff members (including Past Board members
- Children currently enrolled at WCNS or siblings of children currently enrolled at WCNS prior to the 2017-2018 school year (Current and Returning families)
- All children applying for registration (New Families)
TUITION SCHEDULE & POLICIES
- All tuition payments are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Total yearly tuition is due in two installments, on January 19, 2018 and April 20, 2018; Invoices will be sent to the email provided on the application.
- Tuition is due in full for any applicant who registers after April 20, 2018.
- A $35 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
- A $100 late fee will be charged for any payments remitted past the due date.
- Failure to pay either installment may result in forfeiture of class enrollment.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change class offerings at any time. In the event of a change in class offerings, we will consider tuition transfers for the same student from one class offering to another on a case-by-case basis.
- For families with a demonstrated financial need, special financing arrangements may be available. Please contact our Director, Michelle Geraty at 847-446-4432 or WCNSoffice@gmail.com.
- Tuition refunds will be processed for families who relocate outside of New Trier school district. Refunds will be processed in a timely manner once an out-of-area forwarding address has been confirmed. If relocation and withdrawal occur prior to the first day of school, a full tuition refund will be given. If relocation and withdrawal occur after the first day of school, the tuition refund will be prorated based on the last day of school attended.
- Notice of withdrawal from any WCNS program must be confirmed in writing to our Director, Michelle Geraty c/o Winnetka Community Nursery School.