We are currently accepting applications for the 2014-15 school year. Splendid Day has limited spaces available, while all other classes will accept applications for a wait list. You can download the 2014-15 Application forms (PDF) including the full text of the policies and procedures. Please print, fill out and return it to us (in person or by mail). Please take the time to review the policies and procedures.
To schedule a tour or if you have any questions please contact our registrar, Shawna Radzik, at 773-206-4918 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information regarding the 2015 - 2016 school year is currently available:
Policies and Procedures
- Applications will be processed in the order they are received and class placement will be assigned according to our enrollment priorities.
- Applications will not be accepted before designated registration dates.
- Telephone conversations do not constitute registration.
- All applications must be completed in full and include a $100 non-refundable application fee. Please make checks payable to Winnetka Community Nursery School.
- Parents of children that are multiples should in all cases fill out a separate application for each child and remit a separate $100 non-refundable application fee.
- If it is necessary to make changes to a submitted application, it must be done in writing.
- Please contact our Registrar, Shawna Radzik at 773-206-4918 or email@example.com with any questions regarding receipt of applications.
- Please submit applications in person or by mail to Winnetka Community Nursery School, 800 Pine Street, Winnetka, IL 60093.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change class offerings/programs at any time.
- All tuition payments are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Total yearly tuition is due no more than 30 days from receipt of invoice. Invoices will be sent to the email provided on the application.
- A $25 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
- A $100 late fee will be charged for any payments made more than 10 days after the due date.
- Failure to pay either installment by its due date may result in forfeiture of class enrollment.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change class offerings at any time. In the event of a change in class offerings, we will consider tuition transfers for the same student from one class offering to another on a case by case basis.
- For families with a demonstrated financial need, special financing arrangements may be available. Please contact us for details.
- Tuition refunds will be processed for families who relocate outside of the New Trier school district. Refunds will be processed in a timely manner once an out of area forwarding address has been confirmed.
Notice of withdrawal from any WCNS program must be confirmed in writing to our Registrar, Shawna Radzik c /o Winnetka Community Nursery School, 800 Pine Street, Winnetka, IL, 60093 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.