REGISTER FOR THE 2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR!
Please note the registration dates have been changed from early January to the following:
- November 4-8, 2013: Applications accepted from WCNS Board Members
- November 11-15, 2013: Applications accepted from currently enrolled WCNS families
- November 18, 2013: Registration opens for new families
- December 2, 2013: Notification of placement or wait list will be sent by email
- PLEASE NOTE: Applications will NOT be accepted before designated registration dates
Click here to download the Preschool application
Click here to download the Splendid Day application
Questions? Please contact our registrar, Shawna Radzik at email@example.com
Curious about WCNS? Schedule a tour!
Please contact Kathy Hardy, WCNS Director, to schedule a tour today (847-446-4432)
Welcome to Winnetka Community Nursery School!
For more than 65 years, caring, warmth, and educational excellence for young children have been the guiding principles of our school.
We offer half-day and full-day programs for children ages 2 though 6. WCNS is more than just a school, it is a community of parents, students and educators. We encourage our parents to take an active role in the education and development of children. We believe that it is our responsibility as a school to provide a safe and nurturing environment that promotes the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of young children. Please take some time to explore our offerings, and if you have any questions, know we are happy to answer them.
Please contact us to learn more about our school and schedule a visit.